Dani from Mallorca, Spain

-Who am I?
 Hello, I'm Dani, from Mallorca, Spain, 20 years old, and I'm doing the Erasmus+ Vocational Training Project in Finland with two friends, Vlad and Guillem, for one month.

-Where?
At Lahti, Salpaus Further Education (Vipusenkatu 5)

-What do I do?
I'm taking 360º (also called virtual reality) pictures and videos from different workshops at Salpaus. Then, I upload those pictures and videos to a website called Thinglink. It works like this: you upload a picture and can add tags that, when you click on it, open another picture, video, text, or even a YouTube video. When we are done with all the pictures we will post its Thinglink here, or in a new post.

-What do I like of Lahti?
I come from Mallorca, and there has been snow only 1 time in... 10 years I think? So when I arrived to Lahti (April 13th), there was some snow, so it was pretty impressive. Well, all the landscapes here are impressing, and beautiful

-What have I done here?
As of day 24th of April, we went near the skii jump stadium, we were amazed because of all the snow there. We went two days: The first day, we found some wood and pipes lying on the ground, so we improvised a sled... a both terrible and good idea.

The second day, Anna lent us two sledges (thanks Anna) and we had so much fun.

Some other days we just went walking around Vesijärvi lake for example. Next saturday we are planning to go to Helsinki at the morning.

-Dani Garrido

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

LINKS

NIGHTLIFE