CALISTA FROM COLORADO
Introduce yourself
Hei, I’m Calista and I’m from the USA. The first time I came to Finland was to become a Rotary Exchange Student, and then I decided to come back and study at LAMK for university.What is your favorite thing about Finland?
I really like Finnish nature and how honest everyone is, you don’t ever have to worry about being robbed or anything.Why did you choose to come to Lahti?
I liked Lahti because it’s close to Helsinki and it’s not a small city, but everyone knows everyone.What is your favorite free time activity in Lahti?
I really like skiing and swimming and mainly any outdoor activity, and there is lots of places for that here! It’s also fun to go on day trips to Helsinki and Suomenlinna.What made you move to Finland?
I wanted a change of place and to learn a new culture and language, so why not somewhere with a really hard language.What did you first think about Finland?
I didn’t know much about Finland before I came, other than it was close to Russia and people were quiet.Favorite place in Finland?
I really like Suomenlinna, and specifically Lahti-Satama in the summer; they’re both very pretty places to explore.For more questions
Snapchat: calib313WhatsApp: +1(303)720-2423
eMail: calistawb@gmail.com
Kommentit
Lähetä kommentti